These two guys are just fantastic !!! Here more information about the author. You can find it also and more in her blog. PLEASE, stop by Inhae Renee Lee
Inhae Renee Lee is an artist working in Berkeley, California. After moving from Korea to America at the age of 16, she became interested in pursuing a career in animation. She studied at the California Institute of the Arts and École nationale supérieure des Beaux-Arts, Paris. She is currently a full-time blogger and the caretaker of two little teef.
5 Curious Facts about Inhae:
- Whenever a baby tooth was loose as a child, Inhae's father would trick her into watching cartoons to distract her while he pulled her tooth out. She fell for it every time.
- Had several pets growing up, including rabbits, cats, fish, dogs, birds, turtles, ants, beetles, and baby chicks (which grew up and were given to a family friend to "keep").
- Her parents owned a video store in Korea, and was exposed to "The Exorcist" in 5th grade. She hasn't slept well since.
- After moving to America, her first job in high school was at Dunkin' Donuts. Speaking very little english, she took immense joy in decorating the Christmas donuts and pumping jelly donuts with abnormal amounts of jelly.
- Was involved in a car accident that flipped her car twice on the freeway and into a ditch. She walked away without a scratch and was home that night eating copious amounts of ice cream.